Powerful, cutting-edge trading signals and strategies based on the digital signal processing research of John Ehlers, author of Rocket Science for Traders and Cybernetic Analysis for Stocks and Futures.
Fulgent AI for MetaStock comes with the AI Engine, and provides four different kinds of trading signals:
- Major Market Reversals – Trained to identify those unique times when a stock is oversold and other forces, including cross-market indicators, provide evidence of a strong move. Wide, intelligent stops are used to capture as much profit as possible.
- Classic Swing Trades – Looks for classic “Reversion” Swing Trades. The intelligent Exits establish Stops below the lows of a move and look to take profits on the upper boundary of a Swing.
- Quick (3-Day) Moves – Trained to maximize profits 3 bars after the Entry. This makes a great Strategy for active traders looking to trade the very quick explosive moves that often happen when volatility increases.
- Volatility Breakouts – Trained to find “Volatility Breakouts” - potential moves indicated by unusually high volatility in the direction of the breakout. These kinds of trades typically run for several bars before hitting resistance. The Strategy employs a moderate Trailing Profit Exit to encourage trades to reach their “apex” before signaling an Exit.
Simple by Design
With Fulgent AI there is no need to decide which Signal type to look for. The Expert Advisor will explain each Signal identified, in addition to showing where the Stops from the Strategy are placed on each bar. Because four different AI Strategies are provided, traders receive a target-rich environment every trading day.
Fulgent AI has been designed to provide clear, actionable Signals without the need for Interpretation using additional indicators. MetaStock users can leverage their success with other Add-Ons by starting with Signals from Fulgent, and confirming them with the other techniques they are familiar with.
For those running System Tests on Fulgent AI, a simple control is available from the Tools Menu to increase the Minimum Signal Rating, so the AI generates fewer, higher-performing Signals. You can also click “Show All” to see All Trade Ideas generated by the AI.
Because Artificial Intelligence is used, a single Component is all that is required for each function in MetaStock that is accessible from the Power Console:
- Template: Fulgent AI – Stocks.mwt
- Expert Advisor: Fulgent AI – Stocks
- Exploration: Fulgent AI – Stocks
- System Test: Fulgent AI – Stocks
About Ed Downs
Ed Downs, Software Engineer and veteran trader, launched Fulgent Technologies in 2019, using AI technology developed by Nirvana Systems, Inc. from 1996 through 2018. Over the past 22 years, Mr. Downs has led his team to apply AI methods to intelligently identify the many high-probability opportunities that appear every day in freely-traded markets.
Anyone who has traded for an extended period of time knows there is no single indicator or collection of indicators that can provide profitable Trade Ideas in all market conditions. Traders deal with this reality by watching for events to alert them to the fact that the personality of the market is likely to change, so they can adjust accordingly. An intelligent approach is needed that can adapt its Trading Signals as the market changes.
The goal of Fulgent AI is to provide the best possible Trade Ideas for the end-user. Fulgent applies classic AI methods, including Neural Networks, Genetic Algorithms, and Fuzzy Logic to identify key indicators of price movement through the combination of hundreds of market factors, measured over decades of historical data.
Because of its simple yet powerful Expert Advisor, Fulgent AI is great for beginning traders looking for a list of great Trade Ideas each day. But it is also ideal for the more seasoned MetaStock user who wants to take advantage of AI-based Signals in a platform they have learned to trade successfully in. Using Fulgent AI as a signal source can dramatically enhance the effectiveness of indicators the user has come to rely on, including those from other Add-Ons developed for the MetaStock Platform.